Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're going the distance

Pushing the fat body... i did it, 8 laps 68:08 mins of the Kiara valley lake.. located in Tmn Tun...

It was not the ideal full running... but alas.. i pushed my body to take 8 kilometers..As i build up my stamina for the 10 Kilometer run, i try to run continously for at least 25 minutes (3kilometer). Take a 3 minute brisk walk break then run for another 25 minutes & continue back and forth till i complete 8 laps..

See fat people like me .. are not built like the kenyans/athletes who complete 1 kilometer below six minutes. My best time to date is a 7:30 minutes/kilometer. In fact the alternate day running to which i am training...hopefully will take me through my first run. The weather is trying very hard to sabotage my fat sweating efforts.

Training real hard for the Adidas King of the Road... Shah Alam on August 10th..

Run...on !!

No comments: