Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mizuno Wave Run

Well with the King Of The Road under my belt.... sounds so cool & confident... hehehe

Gotta set another goal...


Today i went to the Pacesetters office, signed up for the Mizuno Wave run ... 19th October 2008... 10 Kilometers...

I have always been a honeymoon runner... running on flats.. start & stops... like what 1 fellow runner said... i am a hit & run ... kind of runner... with about 2.5 months to the run ...

I will train properly... proper speed & resistance runs, train the core muscle's, & have a systematic approch ... to be as injury free as possible...

Need to bring my weight even lower... so after the King Of The Road ... 93 Kg ===> NEW WEIGHT GOAL 85 KG... to finish the Mizuno Wave run, 10 KM below 60 minutes...

Gotta run more!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So proud of my darling... Keep up the great work!! You have my fullest support... moral support for the running... but not to worry, I'll be by your side for the eating!! Hugs..