Friday, August 29, 2008

New Balance Klang Pacers 12Km Run 12 October 2008

Week 35 2008 the gods are againts me running... its bad enough that after all the Curry Mee , i gotta come back to KL to rain every morning & evening.

Above is a picture of my precious.. the Kayanos getting some breeze after a morning run... dammit !! hope the rain did not kill the adhesives...

Terrible this week with the excess fats of the Curry me & the weather turning againts me ... sigh
Monday 3Km... sluggish run cut short by rain
Tueday Body Pump & weights
Thursday 3Km also rain
Friday 8Km... now thats more like it :)

Lunch time... went to the gardens midvalley... to the New Balance shop to check out the shoes... looking for an alternate pair of runing shoes... to preserve the life of my asics..
tried the 1223, 1602, 768...
1223 is very nice... however advised by the retailer to wait as the 1224 will be out in 2 weeks... hope the rain does not kill my precious kayanos....

I also signed up for the New Balance Klang Pacers 12Km Run 12 October 2008...hehehe... looks like i got more purpose in life... gotta go figure out the Html and put a countdown timer for the runs... cant wait for the road runs...

so 1 week apart... October 12 New balance 12 Km & 19 October Mizuno wave run

no run in September though...sighhh ...

well nursing stiff calfs & still a weak ankle... run on!!

No comments: