Friday, August 1, 2008

Need to run

Training chart with times and frequency..:)

After the 7 days of rest ... i could not sit around anymore... i gotta get back to running & continue the training...
I started my run with baby steps... tuning into my bodies warning, specially on the ankle.. taking smaller & lighter steps.. suprisingly i dont have any problems on my shins like before..
Now i am governed by the condition of my ankle... when there is a slight ache... i slow down & brisk walk..
Running fat used to be following my breath (or rather short of it). But now i gotta balance my fragile ankle & my breath.. this is very disheartening.
This just justifies the fact that fat people like me are in no condition to run ... sigh!!
Clearing my head & my dissapointment i pushed on.... running then brisk walking to bring myself up to speed, with 10 days left to finish 6 kilometers...
Sunday ill run again...

No comments: